What are the requirements needed to be a part of ADN?
- To be passionate and feel motivated by personal and social development
- To be between 19 and 23 years old.
- To be studying in a University and not to be in the last semester
- B e willing to postpone your studies for 1 semester
- To be a resident of the metropolitan area of Guadalajara, Jal. or Los Cabos, B.C.S.
What is the objective of the ADN Project?
We are more connected than ever and we need tolerant leaders who work together to gain a new appreciation and understanding of diversity and culture.
Is there any difference with other international experiences?
Yes. The main difference is that the ADN Project offers support and financing with grants of up to 100% in exchange for your talent and contribution, developing the DAR Certification Model within a Civil Assistance Association.
Where can I travel to with the ADN Project?
1. Experience Tallinn, Estonia and in Montreal, Canada:
What are the stages of the ADN Project?
- Pre-Selection Process (you will take part in different activities)
- Integrate to a Civil Association with the Social Changer Program (4 hours from Monday to Friday during 2-3 months in office hours)
- Being Selected / Proposal of a grant modality (January 7th 2020)
- Live the ADN International Experience (Stay for 5 weeks in the assigned country)
- Social Changer Program (5 hours from Monday to Friday for 3 months office hours)
- Live the DNA International Experience (Stay for 5 weeks in the assigned country)
- Final delivery
- Talent Attraction
What is the Social Changer Program?
How do I qualify for a grant?
What's included in the ADN Project?
What should I consider within my personal budget?
What can I expect from the ADN Project?
Do we have supervision during the trip?
In all the international experiences of the ADN Project, a Mentor is assigned. He or she has the mission of supporting the Changers if they have doubts or face any unforseen situation.
Where are the procedures to apply to Project DNA carried out?
The registration process for the ADN Project can be done directly in our webpage (the form is in spanish) however, depending on the stage you are in the selection process, the consequent procedures will have to be done online or in person and will be subject to your place of residence and availability of interviewers, same that you will be informed to you via email. Our offices are located in:
- The Metropolitan Zone of Guadalajara:
Av. Netzahualcóyotl 613, Piso 1 Oficina 7
Col. Cd del Sol
- Los Cabos, Baja California:
Venustiano Carranza No.11
entre Abasolo y Ocampo
Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur.
Is the ADN Project carried out by a non-profit organization?
Yes! The ADN Project is an initiative of the De Alba Razo Foundation, which is a non-profit organization. If you want to know more, you can visit their web page.